3 Tips for Staying Sane as a Working Stay at Home Mom!


Now that I have a few years of experience under my belt, I have a few tips to share with you other working stay at home mama's that are losing your minds!
Been there-done that!
I still lose my mind every now and again. What can I say? It's inevitable! But there are ways to help keep your sanity!
1. Have a schedule! Schedule out specific hours of your days, and make your schedule as consistent as possible.
2. Have a morning, afternoon, or evening routine-that is the same every single day. It can be short. Maybe you do 15 minutes of yoga, followed by some reading, etc. But make it the exact same thing every single day!
3. Block out time for yourself in your schedule! You need you time. Yes you do! Don't shake your head and say you don't have the time! You do! Make the time if you have to! Wake up an hour earlier in the mornings if necessary. Trust me, when you make time for yourself-it's as if you can breath again for the first time! It's amazing!
Ladies, I feel for you! Being a working stay at home mom is no joke! It is the hardest, busiest, most stressful time of my life! But it really doesn't have to be all that bad! Implement these tips STAT, and I guarantee you will feel an immediate difference!
Also, did you know that I send out monthly "Happee Tips"??? Similar to these! Click Here if you need more Happee in your life!

Popular Posts