Never Let a Problem to be Solved Become More Important Than a Person to be Loved



Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved....
I had an experience a while back with a fellow mommy that I had gotten together with for a little play date.
My daughter was just beginning to manifest her determined nature.
She was at an age where she was expressing herself fully and we were just BARELY working on understanding one another.
For those of you with determined children, you understand. This phase takes time.
This woman's child had a completely different personality than my daughter's.
However I believe that she, as well as many of us, tend to look at children as if they were all born the same.
Children are children. Right?
Wrong.
I can't imagine the amount of abuse my daughters spirit would have endured, had she been born into this other woman's family.
Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved!

Listen to the Podcast Episode here!

Popular Posts