1st Pregnancy (Girl) Vs 2nd Pregnancy (Boy)

                                1st Pregnancy                                                  2nd Pregnancy


It is CRAZY how different these two pregnancy's have been!!!
So I thought it would be fun to document the biggest differences that I have noticed between the two!

Then... Deathly Ill 24/7 for 7 whole months... Now... Deathly Ill 24/7 for 4 months

Then... Extremely Severe Antepartum Depression... Now... Moderate depression that came and went for the first half of pregnancy

Then... Lost 20 pounds from being sick... Now... Lost 10 pounds from being sick

Then... Only craving was fruit, fruit, and more fruit!... Now... Craving cake, donuts, and more cake and donuts!

Then... Never got a single stretch mark... Now... Found stretch marks on ONE of my butt cheeks!

Then... Lost my mucus plug WEEKS before the baby was born... Now... Haven't seen a mucus plug yet!

Then... Didn't have bad pelvic pain and trouble sleeping until the very end... Now... Have had pelvic pain and trouble sleeping since I was 4 months along!

 


Then... Got super duper swollen and gained mostly water weight... Now... Minor swelling

Then... Probably only gained 5-10 pounds of extra fat... Now... Probably gained 15-20 pounds of extra fat! Huge butt and bust! Very different!

Then... Milani sat on the right, front side of my womb and never moved... Now... baby boy sits on the right side ALWAYS but moves forward and backward and that SUCKS!

Then... Milani always sat really low and I never felt her in my ribs, never had a hard time breathing or eating, no acid reflux, etc. Now... Baby boy sits significantly higher and I can feel him pushing against my ribs, sometimes it's hard to breathe, and I definitely have had TERRIBLE acid reflux!!!

Then... Milani came 5 days early... Now... I am currently 6 days from my due date and he seems pretty content in there...

Then... Milani wasn't super active and sometimes I would have to do stuff to get her to move... Now... Baby boy is as active as can be!

Then... Was able to make it through the day without a nap (after the first trimester)... Now... Need a nap just about every day still

   

Then... Was not super moody or pissy… Now... Watch out world! I have been one pissy and snappy pregnant lady!!!

Then... I was HUUUGGEEEE! Huge belly, and VERY swollen!... Now... Not nearly as big a belly (it doesn't quite reach the steering wheel), and my weight has distributed quite nicely and made me nice and curvy!
(In the above photos I was only 27 or 28 weeks pregnant in my "1st pregnancy" photos, and was 34 weeks pregnant in the "2nd pregnancy" photos)

Then... I didn't start showing until about 12 weeks and didn't feel the baby until about 10 or 12 weeks... Now... I started showing much, much earlier...probably 8 weeks and that's when I started to feel the baby

Then... I could exercise when I felt good... Now... Haven't been able to exercise this entire pregnancy!

Then... We lived in Salt Lake so I never experienced any sickness with elevation... Now... Every time we travel up to Salt Lake I get super sick from the elevation

Then... No sciatic/sciatica pain what-so-ever... Now... Definitely sciatica pain and it SUUCCKKKSS

Then... Never really experienced the "nesting" phase... Now... Nesting like CRAZY over here!!!

Popular Posts