The TRUTH About My First Pregnancy | Antepartum Depression Awareness

I am terrified to be sharing my deepest darkest secret with the world today...
My struggle with antepartum depression!
Read about my experience battling daily emotional breakdowns, suicidal thoughts, and being the most sick I have EVERRR been.
As well as what I learned from the experience and some advice that might be helpful for you!

I have teamed up with Meagan Heaton with Tiny Blessings Doula Services, and I'm sharing my story on HER blog today as a guest author! Yay!
I have never been more open or vulnerable with the internet before in my life and....it's terrifying.
If you, or anyone you know has struggled, or currently is struggling with antepartum or even postpartum depression---this post is for you!!! (or them!)

Click here to view the full post!


Popular Posts