I Have To Be Honest...I'm Having a Hard Time


I have to be honest folks... I have been having a hard time.
I mentioned in my 2nd bumpdate video that I had some pregnancy hormone issues and then they went away...
Well...they're back.
It's pretty strange the things that I feel that I pray fervently to gain control over.

Anger.
I don't feel anger very often. And it usually takes quite a bit to get me to an angry level.
Feeling hurt, sad, or discouraged are not foreign to me. But anger? Absolutely.
But lately, I just get ticked off! Like, over the littlest things!
Who am I!?!?!?!?

That's just the beginning of my issue right now.
I will take the anger. Seriously. I would take the anger over the amount of depression I have been experiencing for the passed week and a half!
I have zero motivation.
I don't want to do anything ever.
I don't even want to be a good mom.

Guys. This is HUGE.

I have been going through a weird stage where I could literally sleep all day if I had the choice.
I would happily go on a solo trip somewhere without my husband or child and probably enjoy the solitude.
Not in my character AT ALL.
I am in a really, REALLY weird rut right now!
And it's really stressing me out!

I want to want to be a good mom again.
I want to want to keep house and take care of myself and exercise and do the things that usually make me feel so good!
Who is this stranger? And what has she done with me?

Any tips on handling pregnancy hormones would be appreciated GREATLY.

Popular Posts